Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can america win a war over countries where people would literally die for there country?

Without nukes, how can a western country like america overcomes countries where people are prepared to sacrifice themselves and there children to win a war. You cant hold up against that sort of commitment. Australia lost there 10th soldier in Afghanistan a few days ago, and even that was a big loss for us, so how will we ever win against it|||I wonder if Australians or Americans would be willing to do the same if we were attacked in our own countries?





Would we be as fanatical and sacrifice as some people do?





I know that our military sacrifice themselves or risk death when going to was on foreign soil - 4000 Americans killed in the Iraq war alone.





Would I personally be a suicide bomber? Would I let my son or daughter? I don't think so! That's what we are up against.|||exactly... what i dont understand is why we are in war with Iraq when other countries have the same problems... it kind of makes me sad.|||Start sending people to war that we don't need:


Rednecks


KKK members


Madoff

No comments:

Post a Comment