Saturday, October 1, 2011

How far has American opinion of the Vietnam War changed over the period from the start of the War until today?

Im doing a History Asessment in school and need to do my research. Ive got a few sources from the internet but need some more. So I was wondering if anyone could help me. Could someone please tell me the American opinion of the Vietnam War DURING the war, American opinion of the Vietnam war AFTER the war, and American opinion of the Vietnam War TODAY





Any help will be much appreciated, thanks|||I was a high school kid when the war was on. I hated that it was happening.


After the war, I was embarrassed by our government (what's new), and disturbed over the displacing and murdering of civilians of Vietnam %26amp; Cambodia (and destroyed lives of young teen US soldiers).


Today I'm still embarrassed by our government's history.


Our neighborhood donut shop is owned %26amp; operated by a Cambodian family. Delightfully sweet and humble people, they're still suffering to help family left behind in their homeland.


But I'm just a mom, what would I know?


Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment