Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much worse are the gears of war series compared to the call of duty series?

How much worse are the gears of war series compared to the call of duty series?





I'm trying to convince my dad to let me play gears of war. He once to no how it compares to the other games I played. Which the worst game I've played is call of duty. What should I say to him to convince him.|||It's all a matter of opinion... I'd say show him some videos of the gameplay - you can find them on many sites, including Youtube. Also tell him that if he doesn't like all the blood, there is an option to turn it off, replacing it with sparks instead.|||It is 20 times more violent than black ops. Gears has chainsaw kills where the enemy screams as you saw their upper torso in 2 and has extremely violent executions. And unlike COD there will be pieces of the enemy scattered by where they are killed. That was gears of war 1 In 3 the executions they have aready revealed are more violent than the other games. if your dad is concerned with violence the only way he would let you play it is if he doesnt plan to see the game played ever|||It's all opinion. Gears of War is a lot more up in your face, and very, very gory and bloody. And has a better single player than CoD in my opinion. You know you will have a fun time when you're playing GoW, unlike in CoD you can expect to get pissed at the game and almost throw your controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment