Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do you think war affects people's morals, values, and the human nature of people who go to war?

I read a book about the Vietnam War and I noticed in all the novels I read about war, the people are totally different in the end. How do you think people are affected from war? I think it could be either a positive or a negative because it could make someone a better person or a mean person depending on what they do. What do you think?|||It is a intimate relationship with the worst of human existence . You cannot be unchanged but you cannot be better, just changed.As a volunteer at the V.A. I have seen it strengthen some and destroy some but I have never been told that war made a person better.Many say that being in the military made them better and their buddies made them better but not the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment